12 Phillip Avenue, Seaforth
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Luxury family living in tranquil street
FIND. A residence of epic proportions and impeccable style, this stunning home showcases an extensive layout that sprawls over two exquisitely crafted levels. The floorplan caters perfectly to families, with spacious, free-flowing living, luxurious outdoor entertaining spaces, & multiple breakout zones for study, socialising and relaxation.
LOVE. A commitment to quality during the construction is evident throughout, with premium contemporary inclusions and an overwhelming attention to detail. The slightly elevated position of the street allows for stunning ocean breezes, as well as views that stretch to Manly. With very little through-traffic, there is a palpable sense of peace and privacy that can be enjoyed from any of the outdoor spaces.
• Vast open-plan living is set privately to the rear, with three sets of bi-fold doors provide access to a large entertainer's deck that overlooks a beautifully landscaped back yard & solar-heated pool.
• Ably equipped for entertaining, the kitchen features a stand-alone gas cooker, CaesarStone counters, an island bench & walk-in pantry.
• Breakout zones include an intimate media room, a light-filled home office & another living area/rumpus room on the upper level.
• The lavish master bedroom is luxuriously equipped with its own private north-facing terrace that offers glimpses of Manly, as well as a chic en-suite,& a large walk-in wardrobe.
• Three other bedrooms are all queen-sized, two with built-in storage and ceiling fans.
• A stylish bathroom services the bedrooms upstairs, & a conveniently placed WC is found downstairs.
• There is a double lock-up garage & off-street parking for one more car.
• Notable extras include a security alarm, ducted heating & cooling in every part of the house, top-grade sound insulation, & Blackbutt floors on the lower level.
LIVE. While set within the tranquil surrounds of peaceful street, this central location puts you within close proximity of schools, beaches, local shops & parks. There's swift access to the city, or up & down the beaches on the Wakehurst Parkway. Manly is only 10-minutes away, and the stunning surrounds of Middle Harbour are moments away.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $501 Quarterly