31/2-10 Jenkins Street, Collaroy
2 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Spacious apartment with enormous rooftop terrace
FIND. Set on a sought-after street only 50 metres from Collaroy beach, this fresh and contemporary apartment offers more liveable space than the average two-bedder. With 158sqm on title, this well-presented residence offers an enormous rooftop terrace as one of two outdoor areas that are set up for alfresco enjoyment. Use this generous space for dining, relaxing and entertaining under the sun and the stars.
LOVE. Set on the second floor of 'Searenity', this most convenient of locations is within moments of the beach, parks, restaurants and cafes as well as bus stops.
• Combined lounge and dining area that flows out to a covered balcony.
• Kitchen with CaesarStone countertops, Smeg integrated appliances, including a dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven, as well as reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
• An internal flight of stairs leads up to a huge rooftop terrace with built-in seating and gas bayonets.
• Master bedroom with mirrored built-ins and a chic shower en-suite.
• Double sized second bedroom with mirrored built-ins.
• Main bathroom in chic neutral palette with separate bathtub and shower.
• Dedicated laundry room with space for linen storage.
• Two security parking spaces underneath the building.
• 'Searenity' is a well-maintained security building with intercom access.
LIVE. This beachside location really does offer a superb lifestyle. Walk 50 metres to the beach for surfing, swimming or walks along the sand. Or stroll three minutes down the road to the cinema or the revitalised Collaroy Hotel. Local shops and cafes are moments away on Pittwater Road, as are city bus stops. Narrabeen Lake is a 15-minute walk away, or drive a couple of minutes down the road to Warriewood shopping centre for supermarkets and high street shops.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 158m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $347 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $846.72 Quarterly
As Advertised or by Appointment