40 Augusta Road, Fairlight
4 bed | 2 bath
Beautifully renovated 1920s semi in desirable cul-de-sac
FIND. This charming early 1920s semi sits in a highly sought after cul-de-sac setting, tucked away from the hustle and bustle, yet within easy reach of Manly. This is a sophisticated family home that has been fully renovated and is blessed with abundant breezes, a prized rear north-facing aspect, and stunning district views. Its sublime collection of indoor and outdoor spaces includes a versatile fourth bedroom that has the potential to be converted into self-contained accommodation (STCA).
LOVE. This exclusive pocket of Fairlight is coveted because of the tranquillity it offers, as well as its elevated position, which sees a stunning flow-through of air that provides natural cooling through the warmer months.
• At the heart of the home is a bright, open and spacious living area with a beautiful pitched ceiling. Set with wide-plank hardwood floors, this space flows out to a north-facing entertainer's deck that showcases a captivating view of the surrounding district, with ocean glimpses.
• The garden includes a level lawn plus a large workshop area.
• The functional floorplan sees three bedrooms positioned at the front of the house. Two of these rooms feature reverse-cycle air-conditioning, and two of them include built-ins.
• The spacious gourmet CaesarStone kitchen features a large island bench, gas cooking and a Miele dishwasher.
• The lower level has a fourth bedroom with shower en-suite and built-in storage, which is the perfect set-up for guests or teenagers, but has the potential to be converted into self-contained accommodation (STCA).
• Solid brick construction with sandstone foundations. Premium features include sensor lighting in the bathroom, under-floor gas heating, and a huge amount of storage, including a cellar.
• DA approved first floor addition for master bedroom, WIR, bathroom and parents retreat/study.
LIVE. Though peaceful and serene, this prestigious location is central to everything you might need. Manly beach is a 10-minute walk away, with a selection of popular cafes and restaurants. Stockland shopping centre and a number of supermarkets are down the road in Balgowlah, while express bus services to the city are accessed on Sydney Road. Located in a popular school catchment area including Manly West Primary School, St Pauls High School and Stella Maris College.
- Land Size: 302m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $520 Quarterly