7/1a Mossgiel Street, Manly
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Exquisitely renovated apartment with elevated views
FIND. Tucked away in a quiet pocket of Manly, this contemporary apartment has been fully renovated with quality inclusions and a clear sense of style. Situated within a boutique block of eight apartments, it showcases state-of-the-art contemporary design elements and a stunning north-facing view of the district that sweeps from Manly Dam across to Queenscliff headland, including glimpses of the ocean.
LOVE. The details count for everything in this beautifully-put-together home, where no expense has been spared in the fit-out.
• The bright living area incorporates lounge, dining and kitchen, and leads to a balcony with a stunning, far-reaching view of the district.
• The superbly equipped kitchen features stone counters, a dishwasher drawer, Bosch integrated appliances and laundry facilities.
• The ultra-stylish bathroom features a bath with overhead rainwater shower, brass tapware, stylish timber paneling on the ceiling and an above-counter basin.
• Both bedrooms are equipped with premium built-ins, plantation shutters and the master features a ceiling fan.
• Custom oak joinery in the hallway with integrated desk and shelving nook.
• The doors feature on-trend tongue-in-groove paneling, premium light fittings have been used throughout, while the parquetry floors have been sanded to perfection.
• There is the convenience of a covered car space on title, as well as two lockable storage boxes.
• This boutique block with a collection of just 8 apartments is perfectly maintained and is set on a quiet street with little through-traffic.
LIVE. This is a fabulous base to explore the surrounding areas of Manly
& Fairlight. A short walk away are the beautiful pathways and reserves that surround Sydney Harbour, and Fairlight Village is a 5-minute walk away for local shops and cafes. Bus stops on Sydney Road make for an easy commute to the city, and it's a 10-minute walk into Manly, where there is a fabulous range of shops, cafes and restaurants and ocean beaches to choose from.