4/1a Mossgiel Street, Manly
Sold Price On Request
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Style & Space, Steps to Manly
FIND: This tastefully renovated apartment in a boutique block of eight showcasing quality design and detail throughout. Every inch of this apartment has been renovated with love and care and it strikes the perfect balance between contemporary style and relaxed coastal living.
LOVE: The positioning of the block on a super quiet street on the cusp of Fairlight and Manly. What you'll love most is the brand spanking new interiors which are awash with light and ocean breezes, thanks to its elevated setting.
• Free -flowing living and dining space showcasing beautiful brush box parquetry floors and offering a comfortable space for everyday living as well as weekend entertaining.
• The well-appointed kitchen featuring plenty of cupboard space, stone benchtops, stainless-steel appliances as well as a servery window allowing interaction with family/guests when cooking.
• Two very private bedrooms with leafy outlooks, master with 4-door built in robe and a north-facing balcony.
• Stylish bathroom with the all-important shower over bath and a contemporary two-tone colour scheme.
• The prized off-street parking offering one covered car space on title and the opportunity to park an additional car or vehicle – tandem style.
• The extras that you rarely get – plantation shutters, ceiling fans, BIRs in both bedrooms, internal European laundry, additional storage by way of storage in front of car space.
• Level access from the street, making it suitable for young families with children or downsizers looking for a convenient low-care home.
• The communal area with BBQ facilities – a great spot to enjoy some bevvies or food after a day down at the beach.
LIVE: On the cusp of Manly in a peaceful and private street, where the hardest decision you'll have to make is what beach to head to, with surf and harbour beaches both just minutes' walk away as well as popular restaurants and bars, schools, shops, ferries and city buses. This popular pocket in Manly/Fairlight is tightly held with only a handful of properties making up Mossgiel Street.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 84m² approx.