7/11 Eustace Street, Manly
2 bed | 1 bath
Art-deco Beach Pad in Boutique Block
Ground floor Art Deco unit, stylishly updated, in a boutique block of 9. Level walk to everything.
FIND. Stylishly updated in key areas, this beautifully presented apartment hits the mark with a winning combination of period features and a lovely front porch for your own personal use. It sits just outside the buzz of Manly and is a short walk to the harbour and ferry, and all that the Manly CBD has to offer.
LOVE. The high decorative ceilings anchored by limewashed wooden floors and the sunlit living area that flows out to a sweet front porch area.
• The updated kitchen with ample cabinetry and white tile splash back.
• The living /dining area featuring a bay-style window and inbuilt custom seating.
• Two bedrooms, master featuring a floor to ceiling built in robe, and both featuring plantation shutters for added privacy.
• The original yet immaculate bathroom complete with shower over bath.
• The positioning at the back of this beautifully maintained art deco block surrounded by well-kept garden beds.
LIVE. Perfectly suited to those who love being near the action, this ultra-convenient location puts beaches, eateries and public transport at your door. You are spoiled for choice, with a number of harbourside and surf beaches and dozens of boutique shops and outstanding eateries within a five-minute walk. If you work in the city, you can either catch an express bus, or jump on the ferry for one of the most scenic commutes in the world.
Levies: 1200 pq approx.
Size: Internal approx. 60 sqm
Council: $313 pq approx.
Water: $180 approx