3 Mildred Ave , Manly Vale
5 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Poolside entertaining in a super convenient locale
FIND. Split over two sunlit levels with an abundance of room to live, laugh and play, this gorgeous weatherboard home is the perfect find for growing families. It's on a large 720sqm level block that's ripe for further renovation or redevelopment to fully capitalise on the prime position, in a quiet street close to school and features a solar-heated & fully tiled resort-style mineral pool and a huge garden for the kids.
LOVE. The substantial floor plan is highly versatile and comfortable with light and airy interiors that have a chic coastal feel, and the peaceful parent's retreat upstairs offers an ensuite, a private living room and a balcony overlooking the trees and the garden; it's also ideal guest accommodation.
• Modern open plan layout, spacious family dining and a sunny north facing living room fully equipped for fun, family entertainment.
• A contemporary kitchen fitted with European appliances, featuring a sleek tiled splash-back, a 5-ring gas burner, a fabulous walk-in pantry and a handy breakfast bar for casual meals.
• Four generous bedrooms downstairs and a family-sized bathroom with modern fixtures and a separate bath and shower.
• Freshly painted and presented with stunning feature lighting, timber floors, reverse cycle air con, and high ceilings that add to the grand sense of space throughout.
• The undercover entertaining area is the perfect spot to watch all the action in the backyard unfold, be it in the pool or in the generously sized lawn and beautifully landscaped gardens.
LIVE. Super convenient with Coles, Woolworths, great cafes & coffee, Manly Vale Public School, Manly Dam & some of the best transport options on the Northern Beaches all within walking distance. Manly beach is a bike ride away, with more shopping, restaurants and cafes close by. When friends and family come to visit there's a carport with room for two more cars for handy off-street parking.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 720m² approx.