3 Francis Street, Fairlight
Sold Price on Request
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 car
Sophisticated character home in premier setting
FIND. Beyond the beautifully landscaped gardens and the elegant facade adorned with weatherboard cladding, this c1926 double-brick and sandstone home has been beautifully modernised and restored. It is distinguished by exquisite heritage detailing, and delivers sophisticated, stylish and free-flowing living spaces as well as private outdoor entertaining zones.
LOVE. Blessed with leadlight windows and doors, timber floors and wonderfully high ceilings, there is plenty of charm and charisma in this delightful home. Taking centre stage is an impressively spacious and light-filled living space that allows fluid movement between the lounge, dining area and kitchen, and superb flow to an entertainer's deck that acts as a seamless extension to the living space. Added to this is the outstanding convenience that this exclusive family setting offers, including quick access to beaches, schools and shops.
• The free-flowing living space features karri timber floors, high ceilings, and a well-positioned skylight for extra light. Doors lead to a covered entertainer's terrace that overlooks the back yard as well as providing far-reaching views of the district.
• The deck steps down to beautifully landscaped gardens, which are fully enclosed and totally private. They include frangipani and ornamental peach trees, a level lawn that the kids will love, and a covered carport that has been converted into a stylish outdoor entertaining area.
• The well-appointed kitchen features a commercial-grade free-standing ILVE gas cooker, elegant v-groove cabinetry, and a breakfast bar that means your guests can sit and chat to you while you're busy preparing the meal.
• All of the bedrooms are generously sized and feature ceiling fans, while the bathroom features a bath with overhead rainfall shower.
• There is extensive storage space underneath the house, which is lockable and accessed via the back yard or from the laundry.
LIVE. This quiet yet centrally placed street puts you within easy walking distance of almost everything you might need. Stroll to beaches, cafes and restaurants at Manly or Fairlight; supermarkets and other highstreet shops are at nearby Stockland shopping centre; Manly West Public School is just a couple of blocks away, and there are city bus services on Sydney Road.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 392m² approx.