1/10 Goodwin Street, Narrabeen
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Bright and breezy beachside living in resort-style complex
FIND. This neat and fresh apartment will capture your attention with its immaculately presented interiors and its sought-after beachside address. Sitting just across the road from Narrabeen Beach and a 2-minute walk from Narrabeen Lake, the very best of Narrabeen is within walking distance, including shops, eateries and public transport.
LOVE. The air-conditioned, east-facing living area has tons of natural light and a fresh, airy feel to it. A good sized covered balcony has been tiled and cleverly set up with a built-in BBQ, so you can come back from a day at the beach and have a relaxed alfresco meal, while listening to the sounds of the ocean.
• The kitchen is well presented and is equipped with electric cooking and ample meal prep space. While in great condition, a contemporary makeover could add further value.
• There is a good-sized laundry room adjacent to the kitchen, with extra storage space for linens.
• The modern bathroom is presented in a fresh white palette, with a bath and separate shower.
• There is a covered carport on title, and plenty of storage space within the apartment.
• The apartment is set within the beautifully maintained grounds of a resort-like complex, where there is a swimming pool for your enjoyment.
• This high-convenience, low-maintenance residence will hold broad appeal for professionals, first time buyers as well as investors.
LIVE. This lucky lifestyle location means that everything you need is within a short walk of your front door. Amble over the road to the beach, or a two-minute walk in the other direction will take you to the beautiful pathways that surround Narrabeen Lake. Grab your morning coffee from one of many nearby cafes, choose from a number of fantastic local eateries, and it's just a 2-minute drive to Warriewood shopping square. To top it all off, bus stops are just seconds away on Pittwater Road, offering a quick and easy commute to the city, or into Manly.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $340 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $520.65 Quarterly