13/12 Clarke Street, Narrabeen
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Stylish north-facing apartment with over-sized garage
FIND. Bright, modern and ultra stylish, this delightful apartment hits the mark with a winning combination of low-maintenance, attractive and functional living. It sits in an unbeatable beachside location just moments from the golden sands of Narrabeen Beach and totals an impressive 117sqm on title.
LOVE. One of the features that sets this lovely home apart is the enormous balcony that runs the length of the apartment and offers a serene spot to set up the BBQ and an outdoor setting. Situated so close to the beach, fresh coastal breezes also feature prominently, while its northerly aspect guarantees warmth and light year round.
• Light-filled lounge and dining area with timber floating floors and reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
• Good-sized kitchen with electric cooking and ample meal prep space.
• Internal laundry room with extra space for linen storage.
• Fresh and neat bathroom with bath and separate shower.
• Both bedrooms feature built-in storage, while the main bedroom offers access to the balcony.
• The garage is over-sized and includes storage space.
• Situated within a well-maintained block that is set back from the road for optimum peace and privacy.
LIVE. The incredible proximity to the beach and all other lifestyle conveniences is a huge bonus of this lovely home. Narrabeen beach is literally across the road, so you can wake up, throw a towel over your shoulder and be in the surf within a couple of minutes. Or Narrabeen Lake is a two-minute walk away, with stunning walking and cycling paths to enjoy. With bus stops moments away and quick access to shops, supermarkets and eateries, this really is the ultimate beachside location.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 117m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $340 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $914.35 Quarterly