7/38 Kirkwood Street, Seaforth
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Sophisticated apartment in tranquil leafy street
FIND. Set within the elegant surrounds of a boutique P&O-style block, this contemporary apartment showcases a winning combination of space, light and style.
LOVE. Situated on a quiet, family-friendly street in Seaforth, one of the most noticeable attributes of this unique home is the palpable sense of tranquillity. There is lots of natural light throughout the apartment, and lovely green outlooks from many of the windows. Vaulted ceilings and distinctive curved walls are distinctive design features that add interest and character to the rooms, as well as accentuating space and light.
• Architect-designed apartment set within a boutique block of just eight. Entry is on the ground floor, with a set up internal stairs that take you up to the apartment.
• Two spacious bedrooms are equipped with mirrored built-in wardrobes and plush carpet.
• The sunlit lounge room showcases a vaulted ceiling and a serene leafy outlook from the windows.
• A dedicated dining area sits next to the lounge area and within the neat alcove of a curved wall.
• Contemporary kitchen with Smeg gas cooking and oven, a dishwasher and stone countertops.
• The modern bathroom is flooded with natural light and features a bath with overhead shower and stone vanity.
• For added convenience and security, there is security alarm, some internal storage under the stairs and a concealed laundry on the entry level.
• There is a covered car space on title, as well as some dedicated storage space.
LIVE. Seaforth is a popular suburb due to its excellent position close to Manly and the city, while swift access to the Wakehurst Parkway makes it easy to travel up and down the beaches and only 10 minutes to the new Northern Beaches Hospital. It also offers a multitude of natural attractions, including stunning walkways around Manly Dam, the Garigal National Park and Middle Harbour. The local shops at Seaforth are a couple of minutes down the road, and there are bus stops close by on the Wakehurst Parkway.