10-12 Golf Parade, Manly
Auction Sat 24 Nov 3:15pm
13 bed | 7 bath | 7 car
Outstanding opportunity to acquire a boutique block of 6 apartments plus studio in exclusive Manly enclave
FIND. This is an exciting and incredibly rare opportunity to acquire an entire block of six units units plus studio, in one of Manly's most sought-after pockets. This unique prospect sits on an approx 743 sqm parcel of land & is nestled in the quiet backstreets of Manly, moments from the Boy Charlton swimming pool, Harris Farms and bus stops, and within a short walk of the beach.
LOVE. The block itself is a full brick, two-storey security building that has been meticulously maintained, while the apartments are in fantastic condition and are all currently tenanted. The block also enjoys full secure parking from the street.
• There are 6 apartments, each with two bedrooms and designated parking, plus a studio.
• All of the apartments have a functional layout, with spacious open-plan living, high ceilings, gas kitchens with stone countertops and laundry facilities in the shower bathrooms.
• The downstairs apartments have timber floors while the upstairs apartments have polished parquetry floors.
• 2 x upper level apartments have their own private balconies, which are situated off the living areas, and all upper level apartments have Juliette balconies.
• 2 x lower level apartments boast level access to their own private and enclosed courtyards.
• There are seven carports which is a coveted and rare inclusion for a property of this size in this area.
• Apartment 6 has the addition of a studio apartment on title, which is located to the rear of the block and features a kitchenette, bathroom and living/sleeping area, as well as a private courtyard.
• All of the apartments are currently tenanted at market rates.
• Two lockable storage rooms are on the upper floor and designated to corresponding apartments.
• The gross annual revenue is approx $235,000, with the potential to increase.
LIVE. This outstanding street gets very little through-traffic, making it a peaceful and attractive place to live. One of the reasons this area is so convenient is due to its proximity to Manly as well as Freshwater Villages, as it sits in the middle of the two. Harris Farm is placed around the corner for groceries, bus stops are on either side of you on Pittwater or Kenneth Roads. And, most importantly, it's a 5-minute stroll to the sea and the surf at Manly and Queenscliff beaches, or a 15-minute walk into Manly.