70 Lauderdale Avenue, Fairlight
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Grand & spacious 1920s California Bungalow - ''ACCESS VIA ROSEDALE AVE"
FIND. Offered up for the first time in 77 years, 'Calmsley' is a grand and generously proportioned 1920s California Bungalow that sits within an exclusive pocket of Fairlight that offers outstanding access to Manly, beaches and shopping. Presented in immaculate near-original condition, this exquisite home offers huge potential, and the opportunity to renovate a period home with outstanding bones (STCA).
LOVE. Set on a generous 665sqm block, dual-street access offers the convenience of parking and entry on Rosedale Avenue, while its elevated position affords fabulous harbour views.
• The layout features a generous amount of living space, laid out in the traditional style of large rooms for distinct purposes.
• Exquisite period details include high ornate ceilings, leadlight windows and stunning brick fireplaces in three rooms.
• Grand lounge room with original timber floors connects with a sunroom that offers magnificent views that sweep across the harbour from North Harbour Reserve to The Heads.
• Three generous bedrooms are serviced by a bathroom with shower and bath.
• The large eat-in sized kitchen is in good original condition, and flows to a study.
• The dining room offers access to a long enclosed verandah on the eastern side of the building.
• Lock-up garage on Rosedale Avenue and large storage room.
• In perfect living condition now, offering the flexibility to move in and carry out renovations in stages.
LIVE. This is a supremely popular and convenient location that offers easy access to Manly as well as to local shops and bus stops. Stroll along the iconic harbour foreshore to Fairlight Beach or North Harbour Reserve. Or it's a pleasant 20-minute stroll to Manly where there is a fantastic selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
Land Size: 665 sqm approx.
Water Rates: $172 pq approx.
Council Rates: $786 pq approx.
Situated in sub zone 4 which allows 2 dwellings per 300 sqm (subject to council approval)
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 665m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $786 Quarterly