10 Rosedale Avenue, Fairlight
4 bed | 2 bath | 3 car
Magnificent harbourside jewel
FIND. Offered up for the first time in 67 years, this incredible property represents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to renovate a freestanding jewel on one of the best streets in Fairlight.
LOVE. Situated just moments from the iconic harbour foreshore, and boasting spectacular harbour views, the house is currently configured so that each level features two bedrooms, spacious living, a bathroom, laundry and kitchen, as well as its own alfresco entertaining space.
Originally built in the early 1910s, the solid brick construction and versatility within the layout means there are a number of ways to configure the property to meet your family's needs.
• Modernise the current layout and use one of the levels for extended family or as a potential income stream. Or merge the two levels to create an extensive family home with spectacular living and entertaining areas to complement its stunning harbourside position.
• In fantastic condition and perfectly liveable now, the option is there to move in and renovate in stages.
• The generosity of the floorplan sets this home apart. The living areas are arranged in an L-shape, creating distinct zones for lounge and dining.
• The bottom-level living zone spills out to an enormous entertaining patio with views that stretch out to the harbour, while upstairs has a 180-degree view that sweeps from North Harbour Foreshore out to The Heads and captures beautiful district views in between.
• A triple garage means there's plenty of space for the cars as well as for storing your belongings, and there's a lovely, private lawn to the rear.
LIVE. This supremely popular and convenient location offers the best of both worlds. The street is quiet and scenic, yet it's only a few minutes' walk to transport links, Fairlight beach, or a 20-minute walk into Manly
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.