7/71 Pittwater Road, Manly
Auction Sat 10 Nov 10:15am
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Elegant Period Apartment 150m From The Beach
FIND. Positioned just 150 metres from the golden sands of Manly Beach, this sophisticated apartment is an enchanting example of glorious 1920s architecture that has been brought up to the moment with contemporary inclusions. With a generous 91sqm of exquisitely crafted internal space, plus large common areas to enjoy, this spacious home offers premium levels of comfort and convenience.
LOVE. Set on the top floor of the grand 'Gornich' building, the pristine condition of the period features within this captivating home makes it a completely unique proposition.
· The lounge room features a bespoke in-built timber bar and Holland blinds. The original hardwood floorboards have been meticulously preserved and the ceilings are wonderfully high (at least 3 metres) and feature beautiful timber paneling.
· The stylish American Walnut kitchen is equipped with reconstituted stone benches, generous high level storage and a Miele gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher.
· The bathroom with nostalgic tiling features a bath and separate shower, as well as instantaneous gas hot water with remote temperature control and bath-fill functionality.
· Adjoining the grand and spacious master bedroom is a large sunroom with a Juliette balcony that looks out to Manly Beach, providing a luxurious spot for evening drinks, reading and relaxing, or even a home office.
· The second bedroom is superbly appointed with a sophisticated timber dressing table and storage. Both bedrooms feature top-of-the-range Haiku ceiling fans.
· There is a lock-up garage on title (with access via Kangaroo Lane), a communal laundry, plus a large common backyard with large lawn area, veggie and herb gardens, and a dedicated BBQ and alfresco dining area.
LIVE. Everything you need can be reached on foot from this exclusive beachside location, whether it's shopping, transport or dining options. Iconic Manly Beach is just a moment away, or choose to visit one of many nearby ocean and harbour beaches. Manly Wharf is a ten-minute walk away, buses are right outside the door, and there are fantastic cafés and popular independent shops within the immediate vicinity.