50A Pacific Parade, Manly
2 bed | 1 bath
Weatherboard semi with incredible renovation potential
FIND. Set on a near-level block and offering immense potential, this early 1900s weatherboard semi is nestled within one of Manly's most coveted streets. It offers the exciting opportunity to take on a major renovation project in a central yet tranquil pocket of Manly that is little more than a five-minute walk to the beach.
LOVE. This unique proposition features an abundance of living space, and a sunny nor-east aspect to the rear. Choose to completely redesign and modernise the floorplan, or build from the ground upwards (STCA) and create the home of your dreams. In good living condition, it offers the flexibility of being able to move in now and carry out renovations in stages.
• Weatherboard semi on a generous and near-level block of land, with good access from the street.
• Fully enclosed courtyard to the rear, with a beautiful Port Wine Magnolia tree offering shade and protection.
• The upper level was converted about 15 years ago into an extensive bedroom/living area.
• Spacious living with surround sound system and full soundproofing.
• Generous kitchen with Smeg gas cooking, microwave and dishwasher.
• Bathroom with laundry facilities and a double shower.
• Study area that flows out to the back yard.
• A sunroom and generous bedroom with built-ins is situated to the front of the house.
LIVE. This coveted pocket of Manly offers peace and tranquillity as well as fantastic access to the beach, shopping and public transport. Manly town is a pleasant 15-minute stroll or a short bike ride away, the beach is a seven-minute walk away, Harris Farm is just around the corner, and bus stops are moments away on Kenneth and Pittwater Road.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $540 Quarterly