- Property ID:
- Property Type:
- Land Size:
- 784m² (approx)
Sold - Contact Agent
- Inspection Times:
- As Advertised or by Appointment
4 3 2
105 King Street, Manly Vale
Impressive architect designed family home on 784sqm, offers stylish luxury living
* With the visionary design of architect Rodney Bowry and sustainable input from Mulch Landscaping this awe-inspiring completely re-developed family home offers expansive luxury living and enjoys a sun-drenched northerly aspect literally metres from idyllic Manly Dam Reserve.
* In a sought after premium area, this home presents immaculately and has been designed to perfectly meet the every need of today's modern standard of living. Relaxed and elegant interiors with multiple smart louvre and sashless Aneeta windows that provide superb cross ventilation make this an exceedingly comfortable home to live in.
* A glass entry way featuring recessed Iguzzini floor lighting, custom galvanised steel stairway and water fountain is a real statement piece. The expansive open plan living, dining and marble island bench kitchen area, with its Ilve 5 burner gas cook top, make a seamless transition out through huge floor-to-ceiling impressive glass cavity sliders to the covered entertaining area.
* All of this overlooks the exquisite professionally landscaped gardens that wrap around this entire property with their drought tolerant mature plantings and stacked stone walls. For the chef of the family there is also an outdoor custom built gas BBQ kitchen and for everyone there is the unique plunge pool and spa.
* With serene gardens vistas from every room, the bedrooms are havens of relaxation with custom built-ins and the elevated master and second bedroom having access to a private sun-drenched terrace. The master ensuite boasts separate his and hers wash basins and enormous custom wardrobes. In addition to all, there is also an outstanding guest retreat with pristine shower ensuite, spacious bedroom and private living area with deep wall shelving.
* With unique inclusions throughout, no expense has been spared. The main white mosaic tiled bathroom features a deep Japanese style walk in bath with drenching overhead shower, there are quality wool carpets and high end custom Belgian drapery that includes curtain sheers and block-out Roman blinds. Add in a 22,000 ltr rainwater tank, reverse cycle air conditioning, eco-construction and an oversized garage with dedicated workshop and you feel like this home has walked straight off the pages of Vogue Living magazine.
* Situated in a prime location, just metres from Manly Dam Reserve and within close proximity to schools and shops, this is a perfect opportunity to enjoy the revered Northern Beaches lifestyle.
It’s not about what we say, it’s about what others have to say. Hear from some of our clients about their experiences…
We are proud of ‘the Cunninghams way’ and the reputation we have developed both in our industry and in our community….
The most recent and relevant news about all things real estate on the northern beaches, accessed the way you want…
We are passionate about what we do and the satisfaction we are able to bring to both buyers and sellers…..
Without a doubt, property is one of the most valuable assets that you will ever invest in. Ensure yours is in safe hands….
We have a long-standing involvement with our community. We are proud to support many local organisations…
What's My Home Worth?
It’s imperative you work with one of the most reputable teams in the country to determine what your home is worth…
Love Living Here
Find out why locals love living on the Northern Beaches. Manly, Fairlight and Balgowlah are just a few of our picks…
Find out first
Register your individual requirements with us and receive immediate updates on properties as they are launched to the market…
Established twenty years ago by John and Ann Cunningham, we are now one of the most respected agencies in Australia…